The competition and environmental concerns in industrial manufacturing market requires novel approaches in manufacturing processes including more effective procedures and non-conventional techniques for joining, monitoring and inspection.
Employing new procedures and non-conventional techniques requires a considerable amount of time and effort during adaptation to them. Having a look at our areas of interest, you might see that we have already spend that time and effort.
- About Us
- Contact us
- Research and Development
- In terms of technique
- In terms of material
- Testing, Characterisation and Analysis
- Non-destructive testing and inspection
- Destructive testing and analysis
- Microstructural characterisation
- Failure analysis
- Procedure design and qualification
- Corporate Partnership